Re: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] DB Engineer with OO development background in San Francisco, CA

From: Brian Ghidinelli <brian(at)pukkasoft(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] DB Engineer with OO development background in San Francisco, CA
Date: 2007-09-04 23:08:25
Lists: sfpug

I worked with both Peter and Kelly a couple of years ago at IconMedialab
in San Francisco. I didn't know they were using Postgres @ Admios - I
am hoping my regular praise of PG had something to do with that - but
they are a strong group doing interesting work. I would work with them
again if the chance arose.

Brian

Josh Berkus wrote:
> FYI, all:

brian ghidinelli > principal > http://www.MotorsportReg.com
online registration and payment for your track or auto-x events