Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

From: "korry(dot)douglas" <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Date: 2007-09-04 15:04:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>> Now that we've "announced"
>>

> Could you please define "we"? Is it "EDB" or "PostgreSQL" ? I'm asking
> this per a thread @ -advocacy list.

That -advocacy thread is what got me started. I was referring to the
interview in InformationWeek - that's a PG-related interview not an
EDB-related interview.

I've heard a few people mention that they plan to include the PL/pgSQL
debugger in a PG 8.3 release announcement, I just want to make sure that
it gets a little exercise before we talk it up too much.

-- Korry