Re: Final status of projects?

From: Rober Mach <mach(dot)robert(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Final status of projects?
Date: 2007-08-30 18:10:37
Lists: pgsql-students
Hi Josh,

results of my projects could be seen on
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcheck/ (or directly on the web cvs
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pgcheck/pokus/src/). Pgcheck
can now check the integrity of pages of given relation and compare  its
items with items in its indexes. There are still docs and Makefile (for
contrib module) to be written, but I had to put it aside for now because
I have some exams in my collage on the beginning of Sempteber which I
have to pass. I will write the docs and Makefile before I upload it to
google repository, which would be around 10th of September.

Robert