Question regarding autovacuum in 8.1

From: Denis Gasparin <denis(at)edistar(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question regarding autovacuum in 8.1
Date: 2007-08-29 10:16:52
Lists: pgsql-general

How is it possibile to check if autovacuum is running in 8.1.x?

"Show Autovacuum" gives me on and also i see evidence in logs where
autovacuum writes "LOG: autovacuum: processing database xxxx".

However i have no idea of what tables the autovacuum daemon is
processing because there aren't autovacuum info columns on
pg_stat_all_tables (as there are for 8.2.x).

Also I'm asking this because the size of the pg_clog is >200M and I am
worried about possible transaction ID wraparound failures...

Thank you,
Denis