Re: RC1 on Friday?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC1 on Friday?
Date: 2007-08-28 12:45:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> I'm thinking we're about ready to release RC1 on Friday. Does anyone
> think we should have another beta first or disagree with the scheduling?

There's a bug I still need to work on : the "scratch pad delete key"
bug. If you want to know a bit more about this, take a look at the "Not
working delete key in a scratch pad" thread on pgadmin-support.

It seems to work on Windows, but not on GTK-Linux. I've tried some fixes
but neither really did the job. So, I still need to work on it. This is
on top of my list.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.