small correction to AbstractJdbc2Array

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Subject: small correction to AbstractJdbc2Array
Date: 2007-08-27 07:35:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Kris,
you didn't write any comments to my previous post with rewritten
AbstractJdbc2Array class - hope, that you will do it in near feature.
However in the attachment you can find this class with another small
correction (in my previous code NULL elements were not properly recognized).

Regards,
ML

Attachment Content-Type Size
AbstractJdbc2Array.java text/plain 18.0 KB