Re: Final Evaluations nearly due

From: Rober Mach <mach(dot)robert(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Final Evaluations nearly due
Date: 2007-08-22 10:05:05
Lists: pgsql-students
Actually, there has been recent change in the code submission :
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/browse_thread/thread/1507801550515a90

It looks like students who receive passing final evaluations will need
to provide code to Google between 3rd and  17th September.

Robert