AbstractJdbc2Array

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Subject: AbstractJdbc2Array
Date: 2007-08-17 08:03:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello Kris and others,
in the attachment you can find rewriten code for AbstractJdbc2Array - it
contains working implementations of both getArray and getResultSet
methods. I have made all required changes comparing to my previous code,
which means that user can set "compatible" parameter to < 8.2 in order
to use primitive types and not to parse NULL as Java nulls.

Please test the code and if everything is OK please add it to CSV (or
maybe I could do it by myself, then please point me how do log-in etc...).

If you find any problems or have questions please write me an email.

PS. Sorry for the delay sending the code, but I was on vacation :-)

Best regards,
Marek Lewczuk

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Marek LewczukDate: 2007-08-17 08:04:49