Re: Comments on roles and tablespaces for pg 8.2+

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comments on roles and tablespaces for pg 8.2+
Date: 2007-08-10 15:57:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi developers! Hi Hiroshi-san!
z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Yes!, Only the tablespace was fixed. However, Role also includes a
> design,
> please wait for it for a while. Thanks!

In beta 3 the comments on role and tablespace seem to work fine!
However, the new controls also show up for older versions < 8.2 (tested
with 8.1.8), resulting in errors when used.

Another (maybe unrelated?) peculiarity (pg 8.1 and 8.2), this is what I
get in the SQL pane for a tablespace:
Note the three blank lines, where I would expect:
-- DROP TABLESPACE test;

=== quote
-- Tablespace: "test"

CREATE TABLESPACE test