A little status report ..

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A little status report ..
Date: 2007-08-07 18:02:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi!

Testing the pgAdmin III 1.8.0  Beta 2 (Jul 25 2007, rev: 6486). Client
Win XP, host: Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8 and Debian Etch / PG 8.2.4

I have made extensive use of beta2 over the last two weeks. It seems
pretty stable over all, actually more stable than any of the previous
stable releases. I had like 3 crashes in situations with a lot of open
windows and stuff being done concurrently. But I could not reproduce and
don't have a lead on these.
There are a few minor issues involving context menus or reverse
engineering of views with set-returning functions. But from what i
gather on -hackers these have probably been fixed already. So I try to
avoid noise and wait for a new beta / snapshot to verify.

Regards
Erwin

pgadmin-hackers by date