Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Date: 2007-08-01 00:56:44
Lists: pgsql-www

Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> That could possibly be arranged, let me make some calls... 1/2 cab?

It should be noted that:

A. Command Prompt has physical access to its location
B. Command Prompt has tons of bandwidth
C. Command Prompt has power
D. Command Prompt has proven a reliable provider
E. Command Prompt loves the PostgreSQL community ;)
F. We would probably have to charge a bit for power cause we are talking
about some serious machines.
G. We are close to Mark Wong as well

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake