Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?

From: "Jignesh K(dot) Shah" <J(dot)K(dot)Shah(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?
Date: 2007-07-31 21:46:26
Lists: pgsql-performance
Yep quite a bit of transactions .. But the piece that's slow is where it
is clearing it up in CommitTransaction().
I am not sure of how ProcArrayLock is designed to work and hence not
clear what  we are seeing is what we expect.

Do we have some design doc on ProcArrayLock to understand its purpose?

Thanks.
Regards,
Jignesh