Re: BUG #3484: Missing pg_clog file / corrupt index

From: Marc Schablewski <ms(at)clickware(dot)de>
To: "Decibel!" <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3484: Missing pg_clog file / corrupt index
Date: 2007-07-31 10:21:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I kept a copy of the data files in case it is needed, but I have to
check first, if I am allowed to give away that information. Some of the
data is confidential. If you just need the files containing the dammaged
table, this won't be a big problem, because it does not contain any
confidential information (as long as one data file only contains the
data of one table). The other problem is the size of the files. The
whole database is about 60GB and the files belonging to that table are
about 2.5GB. Mayby there is a way to pre-select the data you need?

--

Marc Schablewski
click:ware Informationstechnik GmbH