Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor

From: Olivier Bouiron <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, Derrick Betts <list(at)blueaxis(dot)com>, Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, pgadmin support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date: 2007-07-30 06:43:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

The problem only happen when I edit just the 100 last lines of the table.
This is how i do:
1)I edit just the 100 last lines of the table using the popup menu
2)Click on the cell I want to edit
3)Tape the new value
4)'Enter'
5)Then I can close the frame or clik on the refresh button, the result
will be the same: I see the old value taking place in the cell

But if I do that;
1)I edit just the 100 last lines of the table using the popup menu
2)Click on the cell I want to edit
3)Tape the new value
4)'Enter'
2)Click on a 2nd cell I want to edit
3)Tape the new value
4)'Enter'
5)Then just the second cell will keep its old value, the first is ok...

Hope this could help you...

Olivier Bouiron
Institut Sainte Catherine
AVIGNON