Issue on compiling pgAdmin trunk

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue on compiling pgAdmin trunk
Date: 2007-07-28 14:33:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I had an issue when I tried to compile pgAdmin today. I did a complete
svn update (I mean I first did rm -rf on my directory, then svn update,
then ./configure, then make). gcc is complaining about duplicate use of
DebuggerApiVersion :

../pgadmin/include/debugger/dbgPgConn.h:67: error: declaration of
'DebuggerApiVersion dbgPgConn::DebuggerApiVersion()'
../pgadmin/include/debugger/dbgPgConn.h:37: error: changes meaning of
'DebuggerApiVersion' from 'typedef enum DebuggerApiVersion
DebuggerApiVersion'

So I changed the Enum's name to DebuggerApiVersion_Enum and everything
compiles now. Nevertheless, I'm not sure I did right, even if it
compiles fine. So, here is my patch.

Comments are more than welcome :)

--
Guillaume.