Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor

From: Olivier Bouiron <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date: 2007-07-27 16:08:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.
This is one of the table that I use, and I have the problem with it too.
But as I said to Hiroshi Saito, I use the beta 1, I've just seen few
minutes ago that the beta 2 was released.
I have the problem evry time for the last value that i change.
I've tested again to use the refresh buton and the new value disepear
and the old value takes the place.

-- Table: dsi.dsi_pha_ucd

-- DROP TABLE dsi.dsi_pha_ucd;

CREATE TABLE dsi.dsi_pha_ucd
(
idspecialite integer NOT NULL,
code text,
libelle text NOT NULL,
idforme integer NOT NULL,
quantite integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
volume real DEFAULT -1,
dosage real NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
visible boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT true,
id integer NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('dsi_pha_ucd_id_seq'::regclass),
oldidpres integer,
oldidprod integer,
CONSTRAINT dsi_pha_ucd_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id)
)
WITH OIDS;
ALTER TABLE dsi.dsi_pha_ucd OWNER TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE dsi.dsi_pha_ucd TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE dsi.dsi_pha_ucd TO infocentre WITH GRANT OPTION;

-- Index: dsi.index_dsi_pha_spe_code

-- DROP INDEX dsi.index_dsi_pha_spe_code;

CREATE INDEX index_dsi_pha_spe_code
ON dsi.dsi_pha_ucd
USING btree
(code);