trigger and pg_fini

From: De Leeuw Guy <G(dot)De_Leeuw(at)eurofer(dot)be>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: trigger and pg_fini
Date: 2007-07-27 15:50:39
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello all

I make a lot of tests with trigger and first problem the function
_PG_fini are never called it is a bug ?.
This is a big problem for me because I want to cleanup the data managed
by my trigger.

second problem I cannot detect from a trigger the kind of call (row or
transaction) I suggest (if it's possible) to add a trigger event like :
begin start, begin end copy start copy end or something like that.
regards

Guy

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Tena SakaiDate: 2007-07-27 16:31:00