Re: PG Training events..

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: Jeff MacDonald <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG Training events..
Date: 2007-07-21 16:43:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> On Friday 20 July 2007 10:39 am, Chander Ganesan wrote:
>
>> Can it be changed so that the list of training events shows upcoming
>> events, as opposed to events in progress. My guess is that once a
>> training event starts its too late to enroll in it...so it wouldn't make
>> sense to display a list of events on Friday that started on a Monday.
>>
>> Perhaps events can be dropped off the list based on their start date, as
>> opposed to their end date?
>>

> how about a filter, so that I can still see "in progress" events if I want?
>
> regards,

That would be a good exception, but I wouldn't want it to be a rule. I
believe that someone looking for training would be interested in an
upcoming event, not one that thats already in progress. Additionally,
the fact that it appears on the training event list is no indicator that
it's even "in progress" since lots of vendors cancel courses long before
they are scheduled to run...

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.