Re: Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'

From: David Gardner <david(at)gardnerit(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'
Date: 2007-07-14 14:06:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Do other queries work, and only this one gives the error? What happens
if you did a query with a where conition that returned only 10 rows,
would you still get the error? Also I'm not much of a Delphi programmer,
but I have an idea of what ADO code should look like, could you post the
code snipit in question?

Cláudia Macedo Amorim wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using  the 8.01.02.00 version of  psqlodbca.dll, Delphi 2006 and I
> access the PostGreSQL through ADO components.
> The error occurs when I try to execute the sql statement: "select * from
> fact".
> The error message is:
> "Project BI.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message
> 'Access
> violation at adress 027B9D26 in module 'psqlodbca.dll". Write of address
> 00000000."
>
> Thanks,
> Cláudia.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>