Release timing

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Release timing
Date: 2007-06-27 08:03:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

A though struck me this morning that there really isn't any huge reason
why we can't release prior to PostgreSQL 8.3 now that the default
documentation is external to pgAdmin. The only caveat would be that we
would have to be able to produce a point release to handle any last
minute behavioural/catalog changes in 8.3, though looking at the
outstanding patches for PostgreSQL 8.3 I don't think we'll need to
change much.

Thoughts?

Regards, Dave