Time for feature freeze

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: Time for feature freeze
Date: 2007-06-25 20:14:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
It's been a long while coming, but I think it's about time for feature
freeze and testing now. Any objections?

Assuming not, Guillaume; it would seem like a sensible time to update
the translation catalogs and get the translators working again. Are you
OK to handle that again?

One thing I will note; this freeze/testing period is likely to be quite
relaxed in pace. There might yet be one or two changes to PostgreSQL
that require changes in pgAdmin, and I will almost certainly need to
tweak the pl/pgsql debugger as we need to reengineer the API slightly
before we can release the PostgreSQL version of the plugin (we need to
remove the support for EDB packages). I don't expect either of these to
be major issues, or to have any real effect on translation statuses etc.

Anyway, if we're all happy, we can see about producing an initial beta
version in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-06-25 22:26:04