Re: PgAgent does not works

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Khan, Mahmood Ahram" <Mahmood(dot)Khan(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>
Cc: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAgent does not works
Date: 2007-06-25 09:46:20
Lists: pgadmin-support
Khan, Mahmood Ahram wrote:
> I have also tried that. When i create a new job I think some rows should
> be written to the tables in the pgagent schema. But when I am checking
> physically the tables there is no data. Is that so due to service of
> pgagent.

pgagent itself doesn't have any effect on the creation of jobs. In your
case, it sounds like the schema is not where you think it is, or you
have a second one and you and pgAdmin do not agree on which is the right
one.

Check which database is your maintenance DB (look at the server
properties), and then look in the pgagent schema in *that* database.

Regards, Dave