Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo
Date: 2007-06-24 00:46:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ha scritto:
> All: will we have this CD on as a giveaway?
Ciao Andreas, I am preparing about 100-150 copies of the Italian ISO
that Robert has made for PGDay (I have coordinated the translation of
the intro pages of PG_Live). I am currently testing the new version that
Rober has prepared and then start with the mass burning operation. :)
> Robert: Thanks for the work.
Yep, thanks.

Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy
gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com |
"If I had been born ugly, you would never have heard of Pelé", George Best