Proximus Report Builder 2.0 alpha released

From: Aivars Akots <aivars(dot)akots(at)ibs(dot)lv>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proximus Report Builder 2.0 alpha released
Date: 2007-06-21 06:50:20
Lists: pgsql-announce
IBS Solutions is proud to announce first public alpha release of our
first wxWidgets based desktop software product - Proximus Report
Builder. Proximus Report Builder is a reporting software that allows to
create broad range of graphical reports – more information and download
link can be found at our website
http://www.ibs.lv/en/category/proximus_report_builder.

People that will actively contribute to Proximus Report Builder by
submitting bugs and valuable feedback will be granted with a free of
charge full commercial license for Proximus Report Builder.

We hope you'll enjoy working with Proximus Report Builder!

Have a nice day!
--
Aivars Akots
SIA "IBS Solutions"