utility programs EXAMPLES at HEAD is not yet corrected

From: Katsuhiko Okano <okano(dot)katsuhiko(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: utility programs EXAMPLES at HEAD is not yet corrected
Date: 2007-06-21 06:27:28
Lists: pgsql-docs
hi.

In the following mail,
The action of the createdb command and others changed at HEAD and
the sgml file was also corrected.
However, description of EXAMPLES is not yet corrected.
I think that correction is required also there.

Regards,

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-06/msg00043.php

http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/app-createdb.html
> > Examples
> > To create the database demo using the default database server:
> >
> > $ createdb demo
> > CREATE DATABASE
> >
> > The response is the same as you would have gotten from running the CREATE
DATABASE SQL command.
--
--------
Katsuhiko Okano

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Greg SmithDate: 2007-06-21 07:14:48