PostgreSQL Software Engineer position in Sydney

From: "Omar Kilani" <omark(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Software Engineer position in Sydney
Date: 2007-06-14 06:32:17
Lists: sydpug

Fujitsu Australia Software Technology is looking for passionate
candidates to join our small but growing team of PostgreSQL engineers
based in Frenchs Forest, Sydney.

You should be:

* Familiar with PostgreSQL administration and operation.
* Passionate about open source software.
* Interested in Linux and other open source OSes, databases, programming
languages, et al.
* Experienced in one of C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, Python or Ruby (more
than one is a bonus).

Looking to hire in all experience ranges. New grads welcome.

Feel free to email me any questions or a resume at omark ( at ) fast dot
fujitsu dot com dot au