Performance Testing Utility

From: Christo Du Preez <christo(at)mecola(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Performance Testing Utility
Date: 2007-06-13 10:25:20
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi All,

Is there some kind of performance testing utility available for
postgresql Something I can run after installing postgresql to help me
identify if my installation is optimal.

I've been battling for days now trying to sort out performance issues
and something like that may just identify issues I'm not even aware of
or considering at this stage.

Regards,
Christo Du Preez