Quick run over recent issues (was: Re: New dev build for Windows)

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quick run over recent issues (was: Re: New dev build for Windows)
Date: 2007-06-12 21:42:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi developers! Hi Dave!

Testing the new snapshot: pgAdmin III 1.7.0, rev 6357. Client Win XP,
hosts: Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8 and Debian Etch / PG 8.2.3.

A quick run over the issues I have reported recently:

- Type reverse engineering: fixed.
- Move View->'System Objects' to File->Options->Display: Looks good &
works.
!- Much like I reported with the last snapshot, pgAdmin crashed on me
two times, after switching the system objects on / off, refreshing, and
then clicking around in the object tree. After that I have spent 15
minutes clicking like a madman, but no more crashes. Maybe something
needs to be initialized before it runs stably.
- Crash when hitting <del> in boolean field: fixed.
- Spurious line break in reverse engineered SQL for CREATE TABLE: fixed.
!- Issues with auto-indentation: partly fixed.
- Mysterious error messages concerning pldbg_get_target_info(..): none
so far, but that doesn't say much, yet..
!!- Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints: was believed to
be fixed, but is not, still crashes.

For auto-indetation and crash on constraints I will answer in full on
the respective threads.

Regards
Erwin