Re: We have Google Adwords Credit: How do we use it?

From: "Richard P(dot) Welty" <rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: We have Google Adwords Credit: How do we use it?
Date: 2007-06-12 20:19:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Robert Treat wrote:
> FWIW the web team already has both google analytics and google web tools set
> up for www.postgresql.org, so your right in that to maximize this we'll
> probably want to coordinate things through there as well.

yes, some specific effort should be made to match up campaign-keyword sets
with well chosen landing pages, perhaps even custom landing pages
in some cases.

for example, a white paper on how a specific set of oracle issues/details
are approached in postgresql might be a good landing for a focused
set of oracle keywords.

richard