New dev build for Windows

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
Subject: New dev build for Windows
Date: 2007-06-12 14:01:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support
I've uploaded a new development snapshot for Windows to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/pgadmin3-20070612.msi

This is just-before-beta code so there may be one or two more changes
before we freeze, but there is still plenty of testing that can be done :-)

In particular, please be sure to check that the online help behaves
sensibly now most of it is offloaded to the appropriate websites by
default, and that it continues to work as expected if redirected to
local copies.

In addition, the pl/pgsql & edbspl debugger could use more testing.
Currently this is still and EnterpriseDB only feature I'm afraid, but
I'm working on rectifying that. In the meantime, those of you wishing to
give it a whirl can download the latest builds of EnterpriseDB 8.2 from
www.enterprisedb.com.

Thanks, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-06-12 14:02:10