odbc with encrypted ssl key?

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc with encrypted ssl key?
Date: 2007-06-09 03:43:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

is there a way to have MS-Access use ODBC and still use a passphrase
encrypted private-key?

Right now ODBC works with unencrypted key.
For security reasons I'd rather have my private key stored encrypted.
I suppose to do this Access had to tell the odbc driver the passphrase
so that it can decrypt the key.

Until now I just found 2 connection string parameters "ssl" and
"sslmode" but nothing resembling ssl-passphrase.

Regards
A.