Return record on recursive call

From: "Alexander B(dot)" <burbello3000(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Return record on recursive call
Date: 2007-05-28 20:06:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am creating a function that when finished the last level, should
return for each row.
I put raise notice to trace and the result is correct, but when I try to
execute, an error is showed.

"ERRO: wrong record type supplied in RETURN NEXT"

I created other functions the same way and worked, basically using the
same structure but not recursive.
Is it different return when using recursive.

sample code:
"...
loop
raise notice '' cur1 -> CodCooperativa=% - TipoCoo=%'',
cur1.coo_cod_cooperativa, pTipoCoo;

cur_result.cod_cooperativa = cur1.coo_cod_cooperativa;
cur_result.cooperativa_superior =
cur1.coo_cooperativa_superior;
cur_result.nro_documento = cur1.coo_nro_documento;
cur_result.tipo = cur1.reg_cod_registro;
cur_result.nome_fantasia = cur1.coo_nome_fantasia;

return next cur_result;
..."

Thanks in advance.