Re: Server order

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server order
Date: 2007-05-23 17:45:17
Lists: pgadmin-support
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com a écrit :
>>
>> Is there a way to change the order of the servers in the Servers list?
>>  It'd be nice if they were alphabetically sorted.
>
> The patch attached sorts them alphabetically. As it changes the
> behavior, perhaps an option is needed to enable it. Dave, what do you
> think about it ?

I'm in a lecture atm, so can't check that thoroughly, but I think you
missed an AppendItem() call site further up in
pgServerFactory::CreateObjects (you only got the one where pgInstaller
installations are auto-added.

Otherwise, please commit.

BTW; did you fix that SQL formatting error that Erwin reported?

/D