Re: how to view all database,tables,users

From: Ireneusz Pluta <ipluta(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: Mondi Ravi <ravimondi(at)wlink(dot)com(dot)np>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to view all database,tables,users
Date: 2007-05-23 12:03:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Mondi Ravi napisał(a):
> i can't find out command to show all databases,tables,users and
> integrity constraints relationships;
> yours sincerely

See tables and views of system catalogs:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/catalogs.html
and use just SELECT statements on them to get what want.

You may use some of:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/functions-info.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/functions-admin.html
functions in these statements.