Re: PQgetvalue failed to return column value for non-text data in binary format

From: Jeff Lynn <jmlynn(at)rogers(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl
Subject: Re: PQgetvalue failed to return column value for non-text data in binary format
Date: 2007-05-22 18:23:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Thank you for your suggestion of COPY API.  I will take a look.  The
trouble is, I cannot seems to find any example that illustrate any
non-text data usage.  The PostgreSQL doc is extensive, provided you
already know the details and serve well during implementation of
applications.

For beginner, there is no cohesive way to lead me read thru the doc in
proper sequence.  All tutorial and examples gave me knowledge to do very
simple stuff.  The extensive documentation only lead to more questions.

Jeff

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jeff LynnDate: 2007-05-22 18:35:02