Re: Setting null to date field from Delphi.

From: Terry Yapt <yapt(at)technovell(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Setting null to date field from Delphi.
Date: 2007-05-15 14:16:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Alvaro and thanks for your answer...

I am using PostgreSQL 8.2.4 DB and I don't know if using previous odbc
versions is an option. (ie: Schemas might be a problem I think).

I agree with you that odbc 8.x.xx has a lot of "rare behaviours" and I
am seriously thinking to get off odbc and buy direct access components
VCL from MicroOlap or something similar:
MicroOlap: http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/

I am spending more time checking behaviours and looking for workarounds
than developing software itself.

Do you know any other direct postgresql access for VCL besides
postgresDAC ?

Thanks.

Greetings from Spain...