PGCon - next week!

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGCon - next week!
Date: 2007-05-14 14:00:54
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi,

PGCon starts one week from today.  <http://www.pgcon.org/>  I hope
you've already registered for the Performance Whack-a-Mole Tutorial
because it is nearly sold out (there are only 7 of 42 seats left).
If you have registered and not paid, you better pay soon to ensure
you have a seat!  :)

You have one week to get your PGCon experience set up.  You don't
want to miss this opportunity to get together with all the greatest
and brightest.

I will also take this opportunity to leak details of a party.  One of

our sponsors has generously offerred to organize a party for all
PGCon attendees.  Details will be available later, but it on
Wednesday night (May 23).

For those of you also doing BSDCan, see you in a few days.   For
those doing only PGCon, see you next week.  :)

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007

pgsql-announce by date