Re: build environment

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: build environment
Date: 2007-05-03 12:55:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Giuseppe Sacco a écrit :
> I have a simple question: what is/are the build environment used by
> pgadmin developers? Windows? Solaris? Redhat? Suse? Debian? other?

Kubuntu Feisty. Compiles on my laptop (fresh install), doesn't compile
on my desk PC (upgraded from 6.10).

When I'll have more time, I'll try on Windows Vista.

> This is not just a "curiosa"; I am still trying to compile the source on
> Debian GNU/linux.

On my desk PC, I still have the issue you mentioned on a previous mail.
I don't see big differences between the laptop and the PC. I'm still
working on it.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.