Re: Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: palmerj <palmerj(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation
Date: 2007-05-02 21:29:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
palmerj wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I know this is digging up something from the past, but is this still planned
> for the next release? I don't see it on the development TODO list.

Hi Jeremy,

To be honest I completely forgot :-(. I've just committed a change to
allow you to select tabs or spaces, plus the width can now be specified
in a way that actually works as you would expect!

I haven't looked at auto indent yet - it seems it should be relatively
easy to implement even though wxSTC doesn't provide the capability itself.

Regards, Dave.