Installation problem (Windows)

From: Bill Sias <bill(at)billsias(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation problem (Windows)
Date: 2007-04-30 22:30:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

I installed, accepting the program selected password. I immediately realized
that the generated password would be difficult to use so I clicked back and
changed it. Upon running the program it became apparent that going back and
changing the password does not change the password. So I uninstalled it and
attempted to reinstall. It will not let me reinstall because I don't know the
password. I deleted all of the directories it created and removed all registry
entries. I still cannot install because it want the original password. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bill