Re: prepareCall with batch?

From: Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1(at)burntmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: prepareCall with batch?
Date: 2007-04-26 18:05:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Actually I have a driver you can test.
>
> if you're interested.

Dave, sorry for the long delay in responding - at present, this is a
background project. I tried the updated driver you supplied, and
invoking stored procedures via executeBatch() is working. I have a long
duration test (20 hrs) that I'll leave running. If any errors occur,
I'll report back.

Will you be submitting your change to the JDBC driver maintainers?

--
Guy Rouillier