Re: Server not listening

From: Andy Shellam <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Joris Dobbelsteen <Joris(at)familiedobbelsteen(dot)nl>
Cc: George Heller <george(dot)heller(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server not listening
Date: 2007-04-25 20:30:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Joris Dobbelsteen wrote:
> [...]
No, not at all. I was just explaining my reasoning, as it seemed
obvious George wasn't going to be able to get this information any time
soon.
> I agree that this would be probably a good idea to get it working.
> Alternatively it might seem easier to have a temporary set up on the
> local computer, if feasable.

True, but his server's running Linux, so you've got the problem of
transferring the data from Windows to Linux when he gets it working,
which depending on the amount of data, could be trivial, or not :)