Re: T-shirts situation

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: T-shirts situation
Date: 2007-04-24 22:42:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Ciao Josh,

Joshua D. Drake ha scritto:
> I think this is a perfectly reasonable request for the fundraising
> group. I would like
> however to make a call for donations for the purpose as well.
>
> Gabriele what say you?
Any advice or idea is most welcome. If the fundraising group could help
us with the initial money, that'd be great. We think we can sell the
t-shirts and get back the money (which will be invested in other
purposes) but, being this the very first event/initiative we promote, we
have no budget to start with.

We will keep the donations initiative open and, if you have better ideas
on how to promote it, please go ahead. I am ready and willing to listen,
given your experience and knowledge on this topic. :)

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy