Re: Website's french translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website's french translation
Date: 2007-04-22 15:53:42
Lists: pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> [...]
>> * There are some texts that are not enclosed in the func_lang function.
>>   I can send you a patch for this.
>
> Please do, they should be.

You'll find a patch attached. Note that it doesn't change any admin file
despite that stringextract seems to extract strings from those files
too. I don't know if we really need to localize these pages.

The french .po file is updated with the new strings but I need to check
them on my local www-postgresql-org website before sending it.

>> * I don't think the portal.pot is up to date.
>>   Are strings extract each time a change is done ?
>
> No.

It will become necessary really soon. At least, I hope :)

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org