Debugger status

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>, Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Debugger status
Date: 2007-04-20 15:45:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi guys,

Following the last three days hacking the debugger about to strip it of
dead code, and bring it vaguely in line with pgAdmin it's become more
and more clear to me that it just doesn't work nicely as a standalone app.

So, with apologies to Florian for his wasted time, I'm in the process of
properly merging the code into pgAdmin (which shouldn't be too hard
given the work Hiroshi put in, and the amount of unused code I've been
able to strip out). Should be done sometime early next week, if not
before then.

:-)

Regards, Dave.