Is there any good helpful howtos and gotchas

From: Chuck Amadi <chuck(dot)amadi(at)rokcorp(dot)com>
To: postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there any good helpful howtos and gotchas
Date: 2007-04-17 16:50:36
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi List

I have been configuring and installing v8.23 on my work's local box.

I am going to do the same at home to get a good handle.

Is there any good helpful howtos and gotchas other than the src
documentation which I am going to read and digest.

I have installed and admin this db using Sql-Legder but a lot was GUI
oriented and only serious admin was running the vaccum command
and pg_dump (export) and psql -e (import) .

So I just want a refresher

Cheers

--
Chuck Amadi
ROK Corporation Limited

Tel: 01446 795 839
Fax: 01446 794 994
International Tel:   +44 1446 795 839

email: chuck(dot)amadi(at)rokcorp(dot)com

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
way. Please delete it immediately.

pgsql-admin by date