Is anyone running version 8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2

From: Chuck Amadi <chuck(dot)amadi(at)rokcorp(dot)com>
To: postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is anyone running version 8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2
Date: 2007-04-17 14:13:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi List

Is anyone running version Postgresql v8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2

I need to do a proof of concept before putting forward a plan to migrate
from v8.0.1 to v8.2.3 on a Red Hat box But for now I want
to try on my SuSE 10.2 w/s.

If So is the a good repository for the rpms or src code. I have had a
look on Postgresql homepage but the rpms are specific to Redhat and Fedora.

Cheers

--
Chuck Amadi
ROK Corporation Limited

Tel: 01446 795 839
Fax: 01446 794 994
International Tel: +44 1446 795 839

email: chuck(dot)amadi(at)rokcorp(dot)com

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
way. Please delete it immediately.