Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Date: 2007-04-14 12:40:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Andrew Sullivan is added to the following lists:
>
> pgsql-admin
> pgsql-advocacy
> pgsql-announce
> pgsql-hackers
> pgsql-jobs

Ok. I've updated the pmt with what info we have had confirmed from Marc,
which is right now:
pgsql-admin Andrew Sullivan
pgsql-advocacy Andrew Sullivan
pgsql-announce Andrew Sullivan, Robert Treat, Greg Sabino Mullane
pgsql-hackers Andrew Sullivan
pgsql-jobs Andrew Sullivan
pgsql-performance Josh Berkus

Everything else moderated only by Marc.

Marc, please update that once you have confirmed what/how Greg is doing
other moderation, and other such things.

//Magnus