Re: GUI glitch (1.6.3)

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>,"Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GUI glitch (1.6.3)
Date: 2007-04-05 06:43:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> Florian G. Pflug wrote:
>> Dave Page wrote:

>>> Danke.
>> German? How comes? ;-)
>
> Gotta practice once in a while :-)

:)

Still working on it.

I've installed pgAdmin 1.6.3 on a new PC with Windows XP and I still
have this problem. I thought it could be a garbled xrc file but they
seem to be integrated in the EXE file on Windows. So I can't tell you if
my guess is right.

I don't have problems with a compiled linux build. I don't see changes
on the dlgEditGridOption.xrc from SVN log. Unfortunately, I can't build
the windows release. I wonder if it was possible that something break
during the windows official build ? I mean, before the build, sources
are fetched from SVN and compiled immediately ? or is there a
possibility that the dlgEditGridOption.xrc could have been modified
before the windows build ?

I'll do my best to be able to build a windows release when I get my new
laptop. But now, I just can't.

Thanks for any info on the current official windows build.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/