Preparation for 1.8

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: Preparation for 1.8
Date: 2007-04-04 19:48:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

Just a heads-up - I'd like to aim to be ready to go to beta by the end
of the month, so if you have any outstanding patches or bugs, please
post them ASAP!!

Hiroshi; for your info - I'd like to be able to start helping tidy up
and complete the debugger after the end of next week, so if you can
commit any major changes by then, that would be a big help. We can then
fix any outstanding issues one at a time between us then.

Guillaume; you might want to consider updating the translations again
and waking up the translators - there are likely to be more changes
before we release, but I think it's probably most useful if they can get
started as soon as possible and pickup those changes when they happen,
rather than trying to do everything in one go.

Any other comments/thoughts/flames etc?

Thanks, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-04-04 21:06:19